This is where you can create new coupon listings on your site.
Testing Next.js Apps with Jest, Testing Library and Cypress
Learn to test a real-world app with routes, authentication, database and more!
Learn how to test your Next.js app from top to bottom! Here are some lists to help you understand comprehensive this course is: This course teaches how to test all aspects of a Next.js application, including: UI unit tests, API unit tests, Next.js routes, Cached pages, Data updates (both to the cache and via SWR refresh interval), Authentication, End-to-End tests for a complete user flow
The course includes “code quizzes” — challenges to write code based on the concepts you’ve just learned. For more concept-heavy sections (such as testing definitions and guidelines) the course provides multiple-choice quizzes.
A Next.js app has already been written for the course, so the course content can focus on testing. The course tests a popular concert venue app called… Popular Concert Venue (the owners were apparently running low on creativity when they named the place). The app features shows from bands such as The Joyous Nun Riot and Avalanche of Cheese. Randomized, mad-libs style band descriptions and images add to the fun.
Best Seller Course: Next.js & React – The Complete Guide (incl. Two Paths!)
What you’ll learn
- Testing Next . js UI, API, routes, authentication and database interactions
- When to use unit testing, integration testing and end-to-end testing — and why!
- Strategies for testing SSG, SSR, ISR and CSR (including cache updates and SWR revalidation intervals)
- How to use a test database for tests that involve data fetching and mutations
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Next.js Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery
TensorFlow Developer Certificate in 2022: Zero to Mastery
Pass the TensorFlow Developer Certification Exam by Google. Become an AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning expert!
Just launched with all modern best practices for building neural networks with TensorFlow and passing the TensorFlow Developer Certificate exam!
Join a live online community of over 600,000+ students and a course taught by a TensorFlow certified expert. This course will take you from absolute beginner with TensorFlow, to creating state-of-the-art deep learning neural networks and becoming part of Google’s TensorFlow Certification Network.
TensorFlow experts earn up to $204,000 USD a year, with the average salary hovering around $148,000 USD according to 2022 statistics. By passing this certificate, which is officially recognized by Google, you will be joining the growing Machine Learning industry and becoming a top paid TensorFlow developer! If you pass the exam, you will also be part of Google’s TensorFlow Developer Network where recruiters are able to find you.
Best Seller Course: Tensorflow 2.0: Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
What you’ll learn
- Learn to pass Google’s official TensorFlow Developer Certificate exam (and add it to your resume)
- Build TensorFlow models using Computer Vision, Convolutional Neural Networks and Natural Language Processing
- Complete access to ALL interactive notebooks and ALL course slides as downloadable guides
- Increase your skills in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, to test your abilities with the TensorFlow assessment exam
- Understand how to integrate Machine Learning into tools and applications
- Learn to build all types of Machine Learning Models using the latest TensorFlow 2
- Build image recognition, object detection, text recognition algorithms with deep neural networks and convolutional neural networks
- Using real-world images in different shapes and sizes to visualize the journey of an image through convolutions to understand how a computer “sees” information, plot loss and accuracy
- Applying Deep Learning for Time Series Forecasting
- Gain the skills you need to become a TensorFlow Certified Developer
- Be recognized as a top candidate for recruiters seeking TensorFlow developers
You May Also Need This Course: Modern Computer Vision™ PyTorch, Tensorflow2 Keras & OpenCV4
Deep Dive Java + Android
Become A Software Engineer
This life-changing, award-winning and cost-efficient program provides a swift path to completion, addresses all skill levels, has a supportive alumni network and boasts a high job success rate for graduates.
Deep Dive Java + Android will allow you to learn the fundamentals of software engineering utilizing Java, the world’s most popular programming language. We will teach you how to build modern, in-demand software that runs on and integrates multiple platforms.
In just 12 weeks or less you will be on your way to becoming an IT professional. Our Deep Diver graduates are earning $60k-$80k after just a couple of years. Our program has over a 90% graduation rate!
Deep Dive Data Science for Business Leaders
In this 16-hour workshop, we’ll cover the fundamentals of data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI). Learn how to use data to make better business decisions and how to implement data science in your organization. Harness the power of data science and artificial intelligence for your business.
Modern Computer Vision™ PyTorch, Tensorflow2 Keras & OpenCV4
Using Python Learn OpenCV4, CNNs, Detectron2, YOLOv5, GANs, Tracking, Segmentation, Face Recognition & Siamese Networks
Welcome to Modern Computer Vision™ Tensorflow, Keras & PyTorch! AI and Deep Learning are transforming industries and one of the most intriguing parts of this AI revolution is in Computer Vision! But what exactly is Computer Vision and why is it so exciting? Well, what if Computers could understand what they’re seeing through cameras or in images? The applications for such technology are endless from medical imaging, military, self-driving cars, security monitoring, analysis, safety, farming, industry, and manufacturing! The list is endless.
Job demand for Computer Vision workers are skyrocketing and it’s common that experts in the field are making $200,000+ USD salaries. However, getting started in this field isn’t easy. There’s an overload of information, many of which is outdated, and a plethora of tutorials that neglect to teach the foundations. Beginners thus have no idea where to start.
Best Seller Course: Deep Learning Computer Vision™ CNN, OpenCV, YOLO, SSD & GANs
What you’ll learn
- All major Computer Vision theory and concepts!
- Learn to use PyTorch, TensorFlow 2.0 and Keras for Computer Vision Deep Learning tasks
- OpenCV4 in detail, covering all major concepts with lots of example code
- All Course Code works in accompanying Google Colab Python Notebooks
- Learn all major Object Detection Frameworks from YOLOv5, to R-CNNs, Detectron2, SSDs, EfficientDetect and more!
- Deep Segmentation with U-Net, SegNet and DeepLabV3
- Understand what CNNs ‘see’ by Visualizing Different Activations and applying GradCAM
- Generative Adverserial Networks (GANs) & Autoencoders – Generate Digits, Anime Characters, Transform
- Styles and implement Super Resolution
- Training, fine tuning and analyzing your very own Classifiers
- Facial Recognition along with Gender, Age, Emotion and Ethnicity Detection
- Neural Style Transfer and Google Deep Dream
- Transfer Learning, Fine Tuning and Advanced CNN Techniques
- Important Modern CNNs designs like ResNets, InceptionV3, DenseNet, MobileNet, EffiicentNet and much more!
- Tracking with DeepSORT
- Siamese Networks, Facial Recognition and Analysis (Age, Gender, Emotion and Ethnicity)
- Image Captioning, Depth Estimination and Vision Transformers
- Point Cloud (3D data) Classification and Segmentation
- Making a Computer Vision API and Web App using Flask
You May Also Need This Course: Deep Learning and Computer Vision A-Z™: OpenCV, SSD & GANs
Complete Data Structures and Algorithms: Software Interviews
Learn data structures and algorithms with Python. Solve technical questions by Google, Amazon, Meta, Netflix and more!
Welcome to the Complete Data Structure & Algorithms: Technical Interviews course. Data structures and algorithms is not just a subject which every programmer should master but also a major topic in technical interviews by giant technology companies such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Netflix, Uber, Tesla etc.
Not only we will learn about the theory and practical implementations of the data structures & algorithms but also we will solve many technical interview questions and practice what we learn in each section.
During the course we will use Python programming language for all implementations and question solutions. However if you are sufficient in any other programming language before, you would be fine. We have a quick Python Refresher section where you can learn about the fundamentals if you want to adapt. Alternatively you can learn all the algorithms and solutions and implement them in your own preferred language as well.
This course is brought to you by Atil Samancioglu, teaching more than 300.000 students worldwide on programming and cyber security along with the Codestars, serving more than 1 million students! Atil also teaches mobile application development in Bogazici University and he is founder of his own training startup Academy Club.
Best Seller Course: Master Coding Interview :Data structures + Algorithms
What you’ll learn
- Data Structures
- Technical Interview Question Solutions
You May Also Need This Course: Master the Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms
Redis: The Complete Developer’s Guide
Master Redis v7.0 with hands-on exercises. Includes Modules, Scripting, Concurrency, and Streams!
In a world with hundreds of different databases, one database rises to rule them all. Redis is an in-memory database known for its speed and simplicity. Originally used only for simple caching, its feature set has expanded to be one of the most versatile databases around. This course will teach you everything you need to know to integrate Redis into a new or existing project. Data structures form the heart of Redis. Rather than hiding functionality behind complex abstractions, Redis exposes several powerful data structures that developers use to store and query data. Learning about these different data structures is the key to mastering Redis.
Best Seller Course: Elasticsearch 8 and the Elastic Stack: In Depth and Hands On
What you’ll learn
- Use Redis as an incredibly fast database for a backend application
- Extend the functionality of Redis by using custom scripts and modules
- Add, update, and query your data using simple and flexible commands
- Get hands-on experience by adding Redis to a complex E-Commerce project
- Handle concurrency issues by using powerful synchronization primitives
- Utilize data streams to add durable communication between servers
- Host your Redis database in AWS, GCP, or Azure using Redis Cloud
- Analyze and balance the tradeoffs of Redis’s different data structures
You May Also Need This Course: [NEW] Amazon ECS & Fargate Master Class – Docker on AWS
What you’ll learn
- Build beautiful web apps to add to your portfolio
- Get job ready with a deep understanding of the internals of JS
- Create a full E-Commerce app complete with authentication
- Automate testing your code by creating your own custom testing framework!
C#/.NET – 50 Essential Interview Questions (Mid Level)
Prepare for your next interview. An in-depth guide to crucial C# topics, design principles and popular patterns.
Welcome to the “C#/.NET – 50 Essential Interview Questions (Mid Level)” course! Are you ready to take your knowledge and career to the next level? I work as a C# Technical Lead and it’s my job to conduct technical interviews with candidates. I will help you gain knowledge and skills that will let you ace your next interview. This course will prepare you for 50 popular C# interview questions. Each topic comes with several bonus questions, so we will learn the answers to 150 questions in total!
This course is focused on topics that you are most likely to talk about during interviews. We will discuss various subjects, from low-level things like using reflection or “dynamic” keyword, through modern C# subjects like pattern matching or nullable reference types, to high-level matters like design principles and patterns or good coding practices.
What you’ll learn
- Prepare for the 50 popular questions from C# technical interviews. With bonus questions, learn answers to 150 interview questions in total!
- Explore advanced C# topics: events, lambda expressions, reflection and more.
- Get ready for tricky questions by gaining a deep understanding of the C#-related topics.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the fundamental C# collections.
- Learn crucial design principles and best coding practices.
- Learn modern C# concepts: deconstruction, pattern matching and nullable reference types.
- Two free e-books provided!
- Get to know 5 popular design patterns.
Blazor Bootcamp – .NET 6 E-Commerce Web App(WASM and Server)
Learn to build e-commerce web application using Blazor Server, Blazor WASM and .NET 6(EF Core) API and deploy to azure.
Blazor is an exciting new part of .NET Core (.NET 6) designed for building rich web user interfaces in C#. This course will help developers transition from building basic sample apps to implementing more real world concepts, design patterns, and features.
This course will provide you a complete real world scenario with Blazor which will make you face many challenges and solve those issues as we proceed with the course. There are other courses on Udemy, but this is the ultimate course, it covers everything there is to Blazor from Blazor Server to Blazor WASM applications which consumes .NET 6 API. This course will help developers transition from building basic sample apps to implementing more real world concepts, design patterns, and features.
What you’ll learn
- Learn fundamentals of Blazor
- Forms in Blazor with Validation
- Build real world e-commerce application using Blazor Web Assembly and Blazor Server
- Manage admin features using Blazor Server
- Build .NET 6 API from scratch
- Consume .NET 6 API using Blazor WASM
- Authentication & Authorization in Blazor Server and WASM
- Emails with Blazor
- Integrate Stripe Payments in Blazor WASM
- Repository Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Deploying .NET API, Blazor WASM & Server to Azure
- Syncfusion and Radzen Blazor Components
- Blazored Local Storage
- And much more!