The Beginners 2021 Cyber Security Awareness Training Course
Learn to Spot Targeted Email Phishing, Social Engineering Attacks, Hacker Tactics, Browser & Mobile Threats & Much More!
This course is designed to teach you the BASICS of cyber security awareness, social engineering, network security and online self defense, even if you have no IT / Cyber Security experience or knowledge. What makes my course different, is that I speak passionately from the heart, using visuals, humor and storytelling throughout the training, to make it engaging, memorable and effective! The training is literally 98% real world images and examples! You will love watching the modules, because the curriculum is comprehensive enough to give you all the information you need to stay safe, secure and private on the Internet, and presented to you in a simple and entertaining way.
Best Seller Course: Complete Ethical Hacking Bootcamp 2022: Zero to Mastery
What you’ll learn
- You will be trained, through numerous visual examples, of all the ways hackers can socially engineer you through email, text, phone calls, web browsing, downloaded files, mobile phones, connected home devices etc
- You will stop successful social engineering attacks, by spotting red flags in phishing emails, text messages and phone calls
- Understand who the various hackers are in the world, as well as their specific agendas
- You will know the common human emotions that hackers like to trigger, to trick you into giving them access to your money, personal accounts, systems and company network
- Learn how to securely configure your browser to block malicious scripts, cookies, trackers etc., and be able to maintain good privacy and/or anonymity on the Internet
- You will be well versed on how to securely use Windows, Apple Macs, iPhones, Androids etc
- and much more
You May Also Need This Course: Cyber Security – Python and Web Applications