Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More!
The most advanced and modern CSS course on the internet: master flexbox, CSS Grid, responsive design, and so much more.
Welcome to “Advanced CSS and Sass“, the most advanced, the most modern, and the most complete CSS course on the internet. It’s everything you want in an advanced CSS course, and more. You will learn complex CSS animations, advanced responsive design techniques, flexbox layouts, Sass, CSS architecture, fundamental CSS concepts, and so much more.
Best Seller Course: CSS Bootcamp – Master in CSS (Including CSS Grid / Flexbox)
What you’ll learn
- Tons of modern CSS techniques to create stunning designs and effects
- Advanced CSS animations with @keyframes, animation and transition
- How CSS works behind the scenes: the cascade, specificity, inheritance, etc.
- CSS architecture: component-based design, BEM, writing reusable code, etc.
- Flexbox layouts: build a huge real-world project with flexbox
- CSS Grid layouts: build a huge real-world project with CSS Grid
- Using Sass in real-world projects: global variables, architecting CSS, managing media queries, etc.
- Advanced responsive design: media queries, mobile-first vs desktop-first, em vs rem units, etc.
- Responsive images in HTML and CSS for faster pageloads
- SVG images and videos in HTML and CSS: build a background video effect
- The NPM ecosystem: development workflows and building processes
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects
You May Also Need This Course: CSS – The Complete Guide (incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass)