Advanced REST APIs with Flask and Python
Take your REST APIs to a whole new level with this advanced Flask and Python course!
Welcome to our Advanced REST API Course! We created the most popular introductory REST API development course on Udemy, with over 4,000 reviews and 20,000 students. Now we want to help you get even farther with this Advanced REST API course, of course still using Flask and Python.
Our first course took you from zero to a deployed REST API that users could access. In this one we will cover a whole bunch of topics students have been requesting for months!
Best Seller Course: Natural Language Processing with NLTK : Hands On Python
- Use Marshmallow for data serialization and deserialization
- Send e-mails and user confirmations
- Upload images
- Database migrations
- Easy ways of writing documentation and testing your API
- Handle payments using Stripe
- Third party login using OAuth (GitHub is used as the example)
- Extensive software development knowledge, refactoring, debugging, and more!
- Use the latest technologies and the best practices. We teach everything using Python 3.7, the latest version.
Recommended Course: Learn React 16 and Redux by building real world Application