Agile Project Management Certification: Scrum+Kanban+DevOps
Learn 200+ Tools of Agile + Scrum + Kanban + Lean + XP+ DevOps! Only Agile Course that includes DevOps & iCAN Certifican
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO HELP YOU SAVE 1500$ IN AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT, SCRUM, LEAN, KANBAN, DEVOPS TRAINING
Agile is referred to as a set of practices or methods which are based on the values and principles as expressed in the Agile Manifesto. Agile helps to improve communication among self-organized, cross-functional teams working in a collaborative environment. Scrum is a framework used to implement Agile development.
The practices followed in Agile development helps to enhance productivity, address issues, respond to new opportunities and meet the demands of the customers, without losing focus on continuous improvement through an iterative approach. Barclays, a 326 years old investment banking and financial services company with around 130,000 employees adopted Agile as this methodology encouraged hundreds of teams turning them to become champions of an Agile transition.
Best Seller Course: Docker Mastery for Node.js Projects From a Docker Captain
What you’ll learn
- Learn end-to-end project management using Agile those include topics: writing user stories, estimate story points, poker planning, release & iteration planning, metrics, analytics & many more
- Enable students to get insight on most in-use concepts and best practices of agile implementation in the industry
- Gain the Skill to apply Explore + Analyse + Solve project management Problems using 5+management Tools
- Nurture your skillset in terms of project management, project analytics, team management, delivery management, critical thinking and customer centric managemen
- Gain hands-on experience of agile techniques through unique gamication of complex concepts, group brainstorming & case studies directly from industry practitioners
- Learn essential project management & leadership skills
- Increase your productivity with better time management skills
- Develop capability to look beyond present domain and industry in diverse fields
You May Also Need This Course: ITIL 4 Foundation: Practice Certification Exams (6 Exams)