Angular 13 Core Deep Dive – Beginner to Advanced
Updated to Angular 13: Learn all the Advanced Features of the Angular Core and Common modules
This course will give you a solid foundation on the Angular platform by giving you with an in-depth guide tour of all the advanced features available in the Angular Core and Common modules. These are the baseline modules from which all other modules in the Angular ecosystem are built with, so this is the part of Angular that you want to learn first, and in as much detail as possible.
In this course, you will get an exhaustive guided tour of all the basic and also the advanced functionality available in these two Angular essential modules (including Angular Elements). This guide will cover everything from the most commonly used features of Angular, up until the most advanced topics of Angular Core, such as the multiple modes of change detection, style isolation, dependency injection, content projection, internationalization, and more.
Best Seller Course: Angular 13 – The Complete Guide (2022 Edition)
What you’ll learn
- Code in Github repository with downloadable ZIP files per section
- Understand key questions about Angular: Why Angular, what are the benefits?
- Know how to build and style your own custom Angular Components
- Learn in detail all the functionality available in Core Directives
- Feel comfortable with Intermediate topics like Template Querying, Content Projection, Dynamic Templates and more
- Have in-depth knowledge how to build custom Attribute and Structural Directives
- Feel comfortable with Advanced topics like View Encapsulation, Change Detection, Dependency Injection, Lifecycle Hooks and more
- Learn in detail about custom Modules, custom Pipes and Internationalization (i18n)
- Learn all about Angular Elements (Advanced)
You May Also Need This Course: The Modern Angular Bootcamp [2022 Edition]
Udemy Coupons Codes - July 2022
Learning for all. Online courses from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 7/04/22 - 7/07/22
Click HERE to Redeem Udemy Coupon