Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx
Use Angular, Angular Material, Angularfire (+ Firebase with Firestore) and NgRx to build a real Angular App
Angular is an amazing frontend framework with which you can build powerful web applications. There are a lot of courses that dive deeply into Angular but sometimes you just want to build an entire app and see how it all works in practice. And you want to use all these great third-party packages that can add a lot of awesome functionalities to your Angular app!
Best Seller Course: Go Full Stack with Spring Boot and Angular 7
What you’ll learn
- Build amazing Angular apps with modern tools like Material, NgRx and Angularfire
- Build real-time apps that not only work great but also look awesome!
- A brief refresher on Angular, just in case you forgot how it works (or never learned it)
- A detailed introduction into Angular Material, its docs and its usage
- A realistic app that uses many Angular Material components
- Examples for components like Datepickers, Sidenavs or the Material Data Table (incl. sorting, filtering and live updating!)
- A real-time database connection powered by Firebase (using Firestore) and Angularfire
- A better understanding of RxJS observables
- State-of-the-art state management with the help of NgRx
- And so much more!
You May Also Need This Course: Front End Web Development with open source Dojo Toolkit.
🔥 NEW Udemy Coupon 2020 🔥
*Explore possibilities. Learn new skills for as low as $11.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS