Angular, Ionic & Node: Build A Real Web & Mobile Chat App
Learn to connect your Angular and Ionic Frontend to a NodeJS & MongoDB backend by building a real web & mobile chat app
This course follows a hands-on approach, which means that the whole course is structured around one big application and the different concepts will be explained detailedly as they are introduced in this application. The backend built using NodeJS will be used for both the Angular web app and Ionic mobile app.
Best Seller Course: Ionic 2/ Ionic 3 – Build iOS & Android Apps with Angular
What you’ll learn
- Build real Angular 6 app with NodeJS backend
- Build real Ionic app with NodeJS backend
- Understand RESTful API Design
- Connect Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Connect Ionic app with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Image upload from Angular and Ionic apps
- Use Cloudinary cloud storage for images
- SocketIO for real-time interaction
- Use materialize css framework
- Add authentication using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Private chat functionality
- Add emojis to Angular and Ionic apps
You May Also Need This Course: Build a Slack Chat App with React, Redux, and Firebase
*The Unreal Engine Developer Course - Learn C++ & Make Games at $10.99 only.
Learn C++ from basics. Make your first 4 video games in Unreal engine, the engine behind Fortnite. Interactive tutorial.
Promo Code: UDEAFFUNR519