Angular 14 Security Masterclass (with FREE E-Book)
Practical Guide to Angular Security – Add Authentication / Authorization (from scratch) to an Angular / Node App
The course is an Web Application Security Fundamentals Course, where the application will use the Angular/Node stack. All the server code is in Typescript, but the security concepts explained in it are applicable to other technology stacks.
This course includes an auxiliary Ebook – The Typescript Jumpstart Ebook. We will use several MIT licensed Angular and Node packages from Auth0 (that you could use in your application), and we will also include a demo of how to use Auth0 for doing Application User Management.
Its important to realize that this is NOT an Auth0 specific course. Auth0 will be the source of a couple of open source packages we will use, and will be doing a quick demo of it to show how JWT makes it simple to delegate authentication to a third-party system, which could be developed in-house as well. Security – A Fundamental Step in a Software Development Career
Best Seller Course: The Modern Angular Bootcamp [2022 Edition]
What you’ll learn
- Code in Github repository with downloadable ZIP files per section
- Get a solid foundation in Web Security Fundamentals
- Perform the attacks yourself manually, in order to fully understand them
- Understand and Defend an Application against common security attacks, such as Dictionary Attacks, Cross-Site Request Forgery, etc.
- Understand JWT in-depth, including the multiple signature types
- Design and Implement Application Authentication and Authorization from scratch
- Know how to add Authentication to an Angular Application using JWTs (and traditional Server Sessions)
- Know how to add RBAC (Role based Access control) Authorization to an Angular application
You May Also Need This Course: Angular 14 – The Complete Guide (2022 Edition)
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22