Apache Kafka Complete Developer’s Guide
Learn core Apache Kafka features, create Java, Node.js, Python Producers and Consumers. Full Kafka hands-on experience!
This course is all about Apache Kafka. Understand HOW Apache Kafka works and learn its core features ON PRACTICE. This is 80% practice course without no useless demos! Build custom Apache Kafka Producers and Consumers using native Java API. Also you will build projects using APIs for other programming languages like Node.js and Python. Become a master of Apache Kafka by understanding and practicing its architecture and main features. All project files and mostly used commands are available in the GitHub repository.
This is the most complete practical Apache Kafka guide here on Udemy that includes tons of practical activities. Most important is that you will learn how Apache Kafka works and knowing it you will be able much more easier use its features and fix mistakes in the future after you’ll finish this course. You can have zero knowledge about Apache Kafka, Java, Node.js or Python. All will be taught from scratch, from basic to advanced features. If you want to get deep knowledge of Apache Kafka this course is for you!
Best Seller Course: Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2
What you’ll learn
- Understand how Apache Kafka works
- Create fault-tolerant clusters with topics replication across multiple brokers
- Apache Kafka Architecture
- How to create Kafka cluster with multiple Brokers
- Practice to create producers and consumers using built-in console producer and console consumer
- Write custom producer and consumer in Java
- Use Python and Node to produce and consume messages
- Learn components of the Apache Kafka Cluster
You May Also Need This Course: The Ultimate Hands-On Course To Master Apache Airflow
🔥 Udemy Coupon March 2020: 🔥
*Tech, business, and much more! Udemy online courses from $11.99 during this sale.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS