Apache Kafka for Developers using SpringBoot[Latest Edition]
Learn to build enterprise standard Kafka producers/consumers with Kafka Unit/Integration tests using Spring Boot.
This course is structured to give you a theoretical and coding experience with Apache Kafka using SpringBoot. This course is targeted for developers who would like to build enterprise standard Kafka Client applications using SpringBoot. By the end of this course, you will have a complete understanding of coding and implementing Kafka Clients using SpringBoot with Producer/Consumer API.
Best Seller Course: Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2
What you’ll learn
- Apache Kafka and its Internals
- Build Enterprise Standard Kafka Client Applications using Spring Boot
- Writing Unit Tests using JUnit
- Writing Integration tests using JUnit and Embedded Kafka
- Build End to End application using Kafka Producer/Consumer and Spring Boot
You May Also Need This Course: Spring & Hibernate for Beginners (includes Spring Boot)
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22