Apache Maven: Beginner to Guru for Java and Spring Boot Apps
Master Apache Maven to Build and Deploy Your Java and Spring Boot Applications
Apache Maven is the most popular Java build tool. Companies and Open Source communities around the world, consider Apache Maven the ‘go-to’ build tool for their Java projects. In this course, you will learn to master Apache Maven. You will become a ‘guru’ using Apache Maven. No previous experience with Apache Maven is required.
Best Seller Course: Spring Framework 5: Beginner to Guru
What you’ll learn
- Learn Apache Maven, the most popular Java build tool!
- Create Apache Maven Projects from scratch
- See how to configure Apache Maven Plugins for Real World use cases
- Use Apache Maven to build, test, package, and deploy your Java application
- See how to create multi-module Apache Maven projects
- Configure Maven Plugins to work within Maven Build Lifecycles
- Deploy your Java project to Maven Central or other Maven repositories
- Leverage Apache Maven’s Convention over Configuration
You May Also Need This Course: Master Java Web Services and RESTful API with Spring Boot
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22