Artificial Intelligence for Business – Strategy Edition 2020
AI IS CONFIDENCE! AI is you #1 ally to close that deal, to get that interview, to come across as current and up to date!
This course will help integrate into strategy AI, big data, and all the emerging technologies. We will cover business scenarios that make use of AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Robotics, Drones, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Blockchain, Chatbots, Driverless Systems, CRISPR (genome editing), and Megacities.
Best Seller Course: PyTorch: Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
What you’ll learn
- The AI-future is about the right mindset more than the right skillset. Students and executives will understand how the right mindset, purpose, and intent will allow them to thrive during uncertainty.
- Develop multilevel scenario future planning for multiple potential outcomes: Students and executives will learn various techniques to imagine and create a world 10-15 years into the future.
- Learn how Davids [new startups] can leverage technology and creativity to take on Goliaths [established firms]: Student and executives will gain a sense of urgency and possibility as AI and emerging technologies are converging quickly making the next couple of decades the most disruptive ever.
- Learn the basic business integration of emerging technologies such as AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Drones, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Blockchain, Chatbots, Driverless Systems, Megacities, and many more.
- Get to know the world’s greatest thinkers in all of these new areas so you can follow-them beyond this course.
- Visualize the future of these technologies combined, and ideate scenarios by industry to understand business disruption and opportunities.
Strengthen your AI-muscles and AI-creativity so you don’t fall prey to AI-anxiety (aka robots taking our jobs syndrome) which only leads to paralysis.
You May Also Need This Course: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Foundation