Augmented Reality AR with Unity & Vuforia for Android & iOS
Create 10 Augmented Reality Apps (AR) with Unity and Vuforia for Android and iOS quickly & easily (course for everyone)
Welcome to the Augmented Reality course that will teach you Unity and Vuforia taking you from zero to hero! With this course you will learn how to use Vuforia technology with Unity and therefore to create Augmented Reality apps (also called AR apps) on phones with Android and iOS operating systems.
We will build 10 different applications with which we will see the main tools available with Vuforia for augmented reality. This is a course for everyone, both for those who already know Unity but would like to expand their skills and for those approaching the world of apps and Unity for the first time. Each topic will be explained in detail and everything done during the course will be created and tested together, nothing will be left to chance and nothing will be taken for granted.
Best Seller Course: ARKit 2.0 Build Augmented Reality apps on iOS with Scenekit
What you’ll learn
- To Create Augmented Reality Apps for Android and iOS (AR) with Unity and Vuforia
- To Use the Image Targets in Unity with Vuforia
- To Use the User Defined Image Targets in Unity with Vuforia
- To Use the Cylindrical Targets in Unity with Vuforia
- To Use the Ground Plane in Unity with Vuforia
- To Import 3D models and characters into AR apps in Unity
- To Project videos into a virtual TV with Augmented Reality
- The fundamental foundations of Augmented Reality (the technology of the future!)
- Make life-sized cars appear in the middle of the road with Augmented Reality
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete iOS 13 Developer Course – and SwiftUI!
Udemy Coupons May 2022
Extra day to save. Get courses for up to 85% off today
Promotion Dates: 5/26/22 - 5/26/22
Click HERE to Get Udemy Coupons Code