[NEW] AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty 2022
Pass the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Certification ANS-C00. Taught by an AWS Networking & VPC Expert!
The AWS Certified Networking Specialty Exam is one of the most challenging certification exams you can take from Amazon. Passing it tells employers in no uncertain terms that your knowledge of AWS networking is wide and deep. But, even experienced technologists need to prepare heavily for this exam. This course sets you up for success, by covering all of the AWS networking topics on the exam and how they fit together.
Best-selling Udemy instructors Stéphane Maarek and AWS Networking expert Chetan Agrawal have teamed up to deliver the most comprehensive and hands-on prep course we’ve seen. This course combines Stéphane’s depth on AWS with Chetan’s experience in AWS Networking. Both Chetan and Stéphane have taken and passed the exam themselves on the first try.
The world of networking on AWS includes in-depth knowledge about technologies and services. Here are some of the concepts we will cover:
- Learn networking fundamentals with Amazon VPC
- Learn advanced features of VPC
- Understand DNS and DHCP options on VPC
- Learn Networking Performance and Optimizations
- Configure VPC Peering, VPC Gateway & Interface Endpoints
- Learn Hybrid Networking (combining networking of on-premises and AWS) in depth.
- In-depth configuration of Site-to-Site VPN, AWS Client VPN, and Direct Connect
- Networking aspects of AWS Elastic Load Balancers and AWS CloudFront
- Advanced DNS configurations with Route 53
Best Seller Course: [NEW] Ultimate AWS Certified Database Specialty 2022
What you’ll learn
- FULLY UPDATED FOR ANS-C00: Pass the AWS Certified Networking Specialty Certification
- All 700+ slides available as downloadable PDF
- Learn networking on AWS in depth
- Practice alongside several advanced hands-on
You May Also Need This Course: Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate 2022