AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty 2022 – Hands On!
AWS machine learning certification preparation – learn SageMaker, feature engineering, data engineering, modeling & more
[ Updated for 2022’s latest SageMaker features and new AWS ML Services. Happy learning! ]
Nervous about passing the AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty exam (MLS-C01)? You should be! There’s no doubt it’s one of the most difficult and coveted AWS certifications. A deep knowledge of AWS and SageMaker isn’t enough to pass this one – you also need deep knowledge of machine learning, and the nuances of feature engineering and model tuning that generally aren’t taught in books or classrooms. You just can’t prepare enough for this one.
This certification prep course is taught by Frank Kane, who spent nine years working at Amazon itself in the field of machine learning. Frank took and passed this exam on the first try, and knows exactly what it takes for you to pass it yourself. Joining Frank in this course is Stephane Maarek, an AWS expert and popular AWS certification instructor on Udemy.
In addition to the 10-hour video course, a 30-minute quick assessment practice exam is included that consists of the same topics and style as the real exam. You’ll also get four hands-on labs that allow you to practice what you’ve learned, and gain valuable experience in model tuning, feature engineering, and data engineering.
Best Seller Course: [NEW] Ultimate AWS Certified Database Specialty 2022
What you’ll learn
- What to expect on the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam
- Amazon SageMaker’s built-in machine learning algorithms (XGBoost, BlazingText, Object Detection, etc.)
- Feature engineering techniques, including imputation, outliers, binning, and normalization
- High-level ML services: Comprehend, Translate, Polly, Transcribe, Lex, Rekognition, and more
- Data engineering with S3, Glue, Kinesis, and DynamoDB
- Exploratory data analysis with scikit_learn, Athena, Apache Spark, and EMR
- Deep learning and hyperparameter tuning of deep neural networks
- Automatic model tuning and operations with SageMaker
- L1 and L2 regularization
- Applying security best practices to machine learning pipelines
You May Also Need This Course: Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional 2022