Azure Deep Dive: Complete Virtual Machine (VM) Course
Learn the complete ins and outs of Azure Windows and Linux Virtual Machines. Creation, management, and deployment.
BRAND NEW COURSE – JUST LAUNCHED
When companies are looking to migrate from servers in their own environment – on premises or hosted – into the cloud, one of the first platforms they look at is the virtual machine (VM) in the cloud. VMs are the easiest way to migrate from on prem to Azure, which is called lift and shift.
Best Seller Course: Deploy Serverless Machine Learning Models to AWS Lambda
In this course, we will look at the following topics:
- How to create Windows and Linux virtual machines
- Using the Portal, Powershell and CLI
- How to choose the VM instance size
- How to configure disk and networking options
- How to increase the “availability” of that machine
- Connecting to the network and the Internet
- Virtual Machine Security
- Backup and recovery
- Reducing cost
The course is a mix of conceptual topics (what is availability), and live demonstrations of creating and managing virtual machine resources in Azure.
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Linux Training Course to Get Your Dream IT Job 2019
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes May 2021
*Learn real-world skills from $12.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS