Backend API with Node, Express & TypeScript – Fast Track
Learn how to build a secure Backend API with Node & Express, Mongo and/or Postgres & OAuth2 (based on TypeScript).
Cutting-Edge Node & Express API Development with TypeScript, for who this node js courses is? Web Developers who like to add a Node Backend to their Angular or React Frontend Application, Android or iOS Developers who want to serve App Content or manage App Functionality via a REST API.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
What you’ll learn
- Complete Coverage of the Express Framework
- Integration of Postgres and/or MongoDB Databases
- User Authentication with OAuth2 (Single Sign-On)
- Security Strategies and Caching
- Cutting-edge TypeScript or ES6/ES7
You May Also Need This Course: Web Components & Stencil.js – Build Custom HTML Elements