Beginning C++ Programming – From Beginner to Beyond
Obtain Modern C++ Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and STL skills needed for game, system, and application development.
You will learn Modern C++, for one. Many, perhaps most other courses on Udemy teach you old, obsolete versions of C++. If you are going to learn C++, it’s imperitive that you learn the Modern version to maximise your career opportunities and to ensure your skills are up to date.
The course format includes theory and concepts which are then reinforced with live code examples. Often the C++ debugger is used to step through code and analyze variables to better understand the behavior of C++. The instructor also uses a pen tablet to write on the screen and provide even more visual explanations.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to program with one of the most powerful programming languages that exists today, C++.
- Obtain the key concepts of programming that will also apply to other programming languages
- Learn Modern C++ rather than an obsolete version of C++ that most other courses teach
- Learn C++ features from basic to more advanced such as inheritance and polymorphic functions
- Learn C++ using a proven curriculum that covers more material than most C++ university courses
- Learn C++ from an experienced university full professor who has been using and teaching C++ for more than 25 years
- Includes Quizzes, Live Coding Exercises, Challenge Coding Exercises and Assignments
You May Also Need This Course: Complete C# Unity Developer 3D – Learn to Code Making Games