The 2021 Blender Primer: 3D Modeling, Animation & Rendering
Blender from Absolute Beginner to Advanced. No need to have any previous experience, and we go in a lot of Depth!
This course is the absolute brand new and trending English version of Udemy’s most successful Blender 3D Course in Spanish. The instructor has over 4000 happy students and great reviews. Refer to the teacher’s rating to confirm his 3 year course creation history. We invite you to dive right into this incredible course! This course works with both 2.8x and 2.9x version of the Blender software.
Best Seller Course: Blender Character Creator v2.0 for Video Games Design
What you’ll learn
- Understand The Blender Tool in it’s entirety, and work with it fast and efficiently. Even if you have zero knowledge.
- Get a deep Understanding of the Math behind the Scenes of Blender with the Concept Videos.
- Understand the Whole 3D Pipeline: Modeling, Animation and Rendering.
- Understand 3D Modeling Techniques so that students can make their own creations.
- Modele their own 3D Model without the help of the Teacher.
- Generate 3D Animations based on the 12 Principles of Animation.
- Generate their own 3D Animation Project from Scratch.
- Utilize all the Simulation and Particle systems of Blender in a comprehensive way.
- Understand Rendering Concepts Such as Lights & Positioning of Lights
- Utilize BOTH Blender render Engines (CYCLES & EEVEE) to their fullest potential.
- Properly Generate UV maps on top of geometry to apply textures.
- Understand the use of materials in both render engines and how to create them using nodes.
- Tackle Challenging Lighting situations and how to solve rendering problems.
- Understand all the different types of 3D Textures in the industry and their application. (Focused on the PBR workflow).
- Generate your own Textures either in Blender or Outside
- Learn how to quickly edit Videos using Davinci Resolve.
- Understand how the addons created for Blender work and use some of them to our advantage.
- Work with the Industry standard: Quixel, and generate a entire scene with it.
- Understand the Rigging Process and have a rough overview on how it works.
- Understand how to do a 3D Projection of a Photograph.
- Understand how to add a 3D object to a Photograph and compose it.
- Understand simple tracking methods and Blender’s tool for tracking video.
You May Also Need This Course: Game Development in JS – The Complete Guide (w/ Phaser 3)
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes 2021
*New customer offer! Top courses from $12.99 when you first visit Udemy
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS