Build a Blockchain & Cryptocurrency | Full-Stack Edition
Full-stack blockchain programming course! A backend + frontend with Node.js, Jest, Express, React, Heroku, & more!
This course will teach you how to build your own blockchain and cryptocurrency from scratch. You’ll have your own full-on backend, test suite, frontend and deployment process. It’s no denying that blockchain based systems have taken the tech and financial worlds by storm. A single bitcoin was worth $20,000 at one point in one 2017. And beyond cryptocurrencies, the potential use cases for the blockchain are truly endless. And yet the blockchain industry is still so young. So many startups waiting to, well, start up!
So it’s time to create your own unique blockchain project. Take this course to gain the foundation to do so. Other courses may teach how the blockchain works, its main concepts, or how to invest in a cryptocurrency. But this is the best resource for you to learn how to make a blockchain from scratch, and apply your own unique ideas on top of that.
Best Seller Course: React Data Visualization – Build a Cryptocurrency Dashboard
What you’ll learn
- Build a complete blockchain-powered cryptocurrency from scratch.
- Understand and fluently converse on the core software engineering concepts behind blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Create unique blockchain-centric solutions to real work problems and business applications.
- Build proof-of-work based systems.
- Create backend Node JS servers, with an express API and full testing suite.
- Build server-to-server systems with real-time networking capabilities.
- Build frontend web applications, particularly with React JS.
- Deploy full-stack projects for wide use by the public.
- Employ software best practices and coding conventions to write clean, scalable code.
You May Also Need This Course: Front End Web Development with open source Dojo Toolkit.
Udemy November Coupon 2019:
*Learn from the best — get courses from expert instructors starting at just $13.99!
Promo Code: UDEAFFBCS1119
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS