Build an app with ASPNET Core and Angular from scratch
A practical example of how to build an application with ASP.NET Core API and Angular from start to finish
This course has been updated for .Net 6.0 and Angular 13. Have you learnt the basics of ASP.NET Core and Angular? Not sure where to go next? This course should be able to help with that. In this course we start from nothing and incrementally build up our API and Angular front end until we have a fully functional Web Application that we then publish to IIS and a Linux server.
These are 2 of the hottest frameworks right now for the ‘back-end’ (Microsoft’s ASP.NET Core) and the ‘front-end’ (Google’s Angular) and are well worth spending the time to learn. In this course we build a complete application from start to finish and every line of code is demonstrated and explained.
Best Seller Course: Angular 13 – The Complete Guide (2022 Edition)
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to build a web application from start to publishing using ASPNET Core (v2.1), Entity Framework Core and Angular (v6)
- Students who complete this course will have a practical understanding of Angular and ASPNET Core
- Understand how to structure an Angular application using best practices
- Learn how to integrate 3rd party components into the Angular application
- Use Visual Studio code effectively to improve workflow
- Use AutoMapper
- Implement drag and drop photo upload integrating into a cloud platform
- Implement a private messaging system
- Implement filtering, sorting and paging of data
- Display notifications in Angular
- Implement Authentication using JWT Authentication tokens
- Handling errors in the API and the SPA
- Persist data using Entity Framework Core
- Real time notifications and presence using SignalR
You May Also Need This Course: The Modern Angular Bootcamp [2022 Edition]
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22