Build Microservices with .NET Core & Amazon Web Services
Use .Net Core 3.x and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to Build Aadvanced Microservices
Learn important skills for designing and building Microservices. Take your enterprise software design and development to the next level with building Microservices using the new .NET CORE 3.x and Amazon Web Services. Monolithic applications which include all the services of a software system in a big and complex application are becoming outdated fast. It is essential that software engineers master the concepts, patterns and details of implementing their future applications using Microservices.
Best Seller Course: Ultimate AWS Certified Developer Associate 2019 – NEW!
What you’ll learn
- Performing architecture of a system based on Microservices
- Using AWS Cognito for adding Authetnicaiton to a website
- Sharing Models between Microservices and Microservice Clients
- Eventual Consistency Pattern
- Adding Health Checks to Microservices
- Deploying Microservices to Amazon EC2 instances using AWS Code Deploy
- Building resilient APIs using HttpClientFactory
- Exponential Back Off and Circuit Breaker Patterns
- Using Domain Driven Design in designing Microservices
- Command and Query Segregation Pattern (CQRS)
- Messaging and Event Driven Microservices in AWS
- Creating a Command handler Microservices with AWS Lambda and AWS SNS
- Designing and building a logging system for Microservices in AWS
- and much more
You May Also Need This Course : Build a Serverless App with AWS Lambda – Hands On!
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22