Ruby on Rails 6: Learn 25+ gems and build a Startup MVP 2022
Code-Along & build an advanced e-learning platform. Biggest, Most complete Ruby on Rails 6 course. Always updated.
I’m proud to say that this is the most feature-rich Ruby-on-Rails-6 course on the internet. The course contains 200 lectures and 20 hours of video content. It is a result of my 6 years of Software Engineering experience and 6 months of course writing. Through the years of being a software developer I’ve learnt a lot by trial, error, and research. You don’t have to spend all the time I did! In this course I’ve summed up the best practices of using different gems and features. You will be able to learn it all by practice! As well we will learn to troubleshoot different issues in development and production.
In this course you will:
- Learn to build your own advanced online learning platform step-by-step, feature-by-feature (like a Udemy or Skillshare)
- get access to the source code of the final application
- gain the broad knowledge and skill needed to create basically any web application you can think of
- get acquainted with all the modern technologies needed to find a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer job.
- As a beginner, you will learn the whole process of developing an application with multiple features.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Ruby on Rails Developer Course
What you’ll learn
- How to build an online learning platform on Ruby on Rails 6
- How to use Ruby on Rails 6 features
- How to build a Web Application
- Ruby on Rails 6
- Rails 6 active_storage – store files online
- Rails 6 action_text – rich text editing
- Rails 6 credentials – keep your passwords secret
- selectize js – start typing to select or create an item
- jquery-ui sortable – sort records in a list
- AWS Cloud9 – the best online IDE
- AWS S3 – store files on Amazon
- AWS IAM – access data stored on Amazon
- google analytics – track app visitors
- google recaptcha – no bot sign ups
- Rails 6 scopes
- Rails 6 counter_cache
- Rails 6 callbacks
- Rails 6 dependent: restrict_with_error
- Rails 6 helpers
You May Also Need This Course: Ruby on Rails Crash Course: Authentication and Authorization