Building a Multi Layer .NET Core 3.X Web API from Zero
Building a Multi Layer .NET Core 3.X Web API from Scratch (SQL Server -EF Core-, MongoDB, Authentication with JWT )
I decided to create this course because I actually couldn’t find many courses explaining on how to separate your application in multiple layers with ASP.NET Core 3.1 Web API. Here we are building a nice API with basic CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations. It will be an API for an app that stores which musics you like with its artists.
Best Seller Course: Programming in Blazor & ASP.NET Core 3.1
I will show you how to:
- Create an application in separated projects to make it decoupled from each module.
- Implement Repository and Unit of Work pattern.
- Use Entity Framework Core for persistence with SQL server.
- Use MongoDB Database for NoSQL
- Add AutoMapper for mapping models into API resources.
- Add Swagger to have a friendly API interface.
- Integrate the Authentication & Authorization with JWT (JSON Web Token)
- Application Client with ASP.NET CORE MVC to consume the APIs
You May Also Need This Course: Build an app with ASPNET Core and Angular from scratch