Complete 2022 Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp
Learn Python, Tensorflow, Deep Learning, Regression, Classification, Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence & more!
Welcome to the Complete Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn Python and get into data science. At over 40+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive data science and machine learning course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here’s why:
- The course is taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming bootcamp.
- In the course, you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used by data scientists at Google, Amazon, or Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and real-world projects to build.
- The curriculum was developed over a period of three years together with industry professionals, researchers and student testing and feedback.
- To date, we’ve taught over 200,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by getting jobs in the industry or starting their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Pandas Bootcamp 2022: Data Science with Python
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to program using Python through practical projects
- Use data science algorithms to analyse data in real life projects such as spam classification and image recognition
- Build a portfolio of data science projects to apply for jobs in the industry
- Understand how to use the latest tools in data science, including Tensorflow, Matplotlib, Numpy and many more
- Create your own neural networks and understand how to use them to perform deep learning
- Understand and apply data visualisation techniques to explore large datasets
You May Also Need This Course: 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022 by Angela Yu