Complete Guide to Protocol Buffers 3 [Java, Golang, Python]
Google Protobuf with examples and exercises. Code in Java Go Python. Say Goodbye to JSON & XML. Pre-req to gRPC
Protocol Buffers (protobuf) is a fundamental data serialization format that every Data Engineer should know about. It is leveraged by many top tech companies such as Google and enables micro-services to transfer data in a format that is safe and efficient. In this course, we are going to explore in depth, with hands-on lectures, all the aspects of Protocol Buffers 3. In just a few hours, you will know everything you need to know to create simple and complex .proto files, and write code in your Favourite Programming language such as Java, Python and Go. Protocol Buffers generates all the boilerplate code for you!
Best Seller Course: gRPC [Golang] Master Class: Build Modern API & Microservices
What you’ll learn
- Write simple and complex .proto files
- Practice Exercises to Confirm the Learnings
- Leverage Imports and Packages appropriately
- Generate Code using `protoc` in any language
- Code in Java with Protocol Buffers
- Understand how Data Evolution works for Protobuf
- Learn about advanced Protocol Buffers concepts
You May Also Need This Course: gRPC [Node.js] MasterClass: Build Modern API & Microservices
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22