Complete Next.js Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery
Master NextJS and build enterprise level fullstack ReactJS apps. Taught by industry expert, using modern best practices!
Just released with all the latest Next.js features for 2022! Join a live online community of over 600,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked with Next.js both in Silicon Valley and Toronto. Ankita is also a regular speaker and lecturer at all the Next.js and React conferences.
Using the latest version of Next.js, this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies for a reason.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on Next.js and React. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a Next.js developer in 2022. Along the way, we will build a massive Netflix Clone application using React Hooks, Hasura (GraphQL), Context API, Airtable, Serverless Functions, Framer Motion, Vercel + more. This is going to be a full stack app unlike what you see in most “easy” tutorials online!
Best Seller Course: Next.js & React – The Complete Guide (incl. Two Paths!)
What you’ll learn
- Build REAL enterprise level NextJS applications and deploy to production
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large scale applications like a senior developer
- Learn the latest features and tools in the NextJS ecosystem including, SWR (React Hooks), Hasura, Serverless Functions, Vercel, Framer Motion + more
- Learn the different rendering techniques: static site generation, server side rendering, incremental static regeneration, hydration, etc…
- Using GraphQL as a NextJS Developer
- Become the top 10% NextJS Developer
- Set up authentication and user accounts (including password-less login!)
- Using Airtable (which is exploding in popularity) to build full stack applications
- Learn about SEO and how to use NextJS to have your applications rank on Google
- Master the latest ecosystem of a NextJS Developer from scratch
- Learn to lead Next JS projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
You May Also Need This Course: Complete React Developer in 2022 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
Udemy Coupons May 2022
Sale of the season. Courses for up to 80% off
Promotion Dates: 5/16/22 - 5/25/22
Click HERE to Get Udemy Coupons Code