Complete NodeJS Developer in 2022 (GraphQL, MongoDB, + more)
Learn from real NodeJS experts! Includes REALLY Advanced NodeJS. Express, GraphQL, REST, MongoDB, SQL, MERN + much more
Just released with all new NodeJS best practices and trends for 2022! Join a live online community of over 600,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto with Node.js.
Using the latest version of Node, this course is focused on efficiency and turning you into a Back End or Fullstack developer. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies for a reason.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on NodeJS. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a Node JS developer in 2022. Along the way, we will build a massive NASA Space launch application using Node.js, Express Framework, RESTful APIs, GraphQL, and much more! This is going to be a Fullstack MERN app. We will also build many other mini projects along the way so you feel confident deploying any Node.js project to production in the future by yourself!
Best Seller Course: Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2022
What you’ll learn
- Build enterprise level Node applications and deploy to the cloud (AWS)
- Learn to build secure and performant, large scale applications like a senior backend developer
- Lead NodeJS projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Using NodeJS, build production grade apps including REST APIs and GraphQL APIs
- Work with real life data and SpaceX API to build a NASA launch system, discover new planets that may contain life + other projects
- Authentication, File I/O, Databases (SQL, MongoDB), Express Framework, Sockets, plus many other important topics a backend developer should know
- Build a MERN (MongoDb, Express, React, Node) fullstack app and deploy to production
- Load balancing, Monitoring, CI/CD, and Zero Downtime Deployment
- Become the top 10% Node Developer. Learn REALLY advanced topics!
- Focus on security best practices throughout the course so you can be confident with your deployments
- Master the latest ecosystem of a Backend NodeJS Developer from scratch
You May Also Need This Course: NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno)