Complete Terraform Course – Beginner to Advanced 
Learn Terraform with hands-on demos by automating AWS infrastructure
You will learn all the concepts with practical examples by automating the AWS infrastructure. AWS is the most used cloud provider and using Terraform with AWS is the most common combination used in projects, so knowing how to automate AWS infrastructure gives you an advantage in the DevOps job market!
Best Seller Course: DevOps Deployment Automation with Terraform, AWS and Docker
What you’ll learn
- Core concepts and components of Terraform language
- Fundamental networking concepts of AWS: VPC, Subnet, Security Group
- Creating, changing and destroying resources with Terraform
- Terraform commands, terraform state, variables, output values, environment variables
- Automating AWS infrastructure like EC2, VPC, Subnet, Security Group, Route Table, SSH Key Pair using Terraform
- Hands-on Demo project of creating AWS infrastructure step by step
- How to use Terraform Provisioners to prepare a server for running a Docker container
- Terraform Modules – How to modularize your Terraform configuration and how to use an existing Module from Terraform Registry
- Why Terraform Remote State is important and how to configure a remote storage with AWS S3
- Learn best practices along the way
- Learn how to setup git repository and use Git to manage our Terraform configuration code as a best practice
- Infrastructure as Code
You May Also Need This Course: Ultimate AWS Certified Developer Associate 2021 – NEW!
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes March 2021
*Get ahead, stay ahead. Udemy online courses start at $11.99.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS