Create Virtual Reality Apps using React VR & React 360
In and Out of React VR and React 360 – a virtual reality technology that holds enormous potential to change the future.
In-depth & Hands-On practical course on React VR and React 360. Virtual Reality is a form of interactive computer-generated environment that immerses users in a three-dimensional environment. “Are you guys fascinated in learning a technology that grow wider than our imaginations?” If yes, welcome to this course “Create Virtual Reality Apps using React VR and React 360”. This course is very rare of its kind and includes even a very thin detail of React VR and React 360. In this course you will get to understand a step by step learning of building virtual reality (VR) apps in the technology from where it all started i.e., Facebook’s React VR and its latest version React 360.
Best Seller Course: Creating VR Experiences with React 360
What you’ll learn
- Learn Full In and out of React VR and React 360
- Create Real-Time Virtual Reality Apps using React 360
- Start with the implementation of Core React concepts – Installation, State, Props & other
- Components (Asset, Pano, Text, View)
- Render various 3D objects (Cube, Cuboid, Sphere, Clylinder) using Box component
- ADVANCE features like Using Models in VR apps, animating objects, lightning the scene, etc
- 3 live Projects – Solar System, Hide & Seek game, Art gallery tour
- Work with various Surfaces, embed Audio & Video in the scene
- All the React codes are available in resources tab. This will save your typing efforts
You May Also Need This Course: Advanced React Testing: Redux Saga and React Router