Build an Instagram Clone with CSS Grid and React Router
With React, React Router and styled-components, build an Image Gallery app, mastering CSS Grid with over 100 examples!
Updated for recent versions of React, Create-react-app, React-Router and styled-components! First learn CSS Grid with the Gridfolio App, exploring each parent and child property of CSS Grid. Then build the GridGallery app, an Image Gallery app built with React, React Router and Styled-components.
With the Gridfolio app, you’ll access over 100 Grids, with grids for each parent and child property of CSS Grid. We explain through example, so you’ll see how each Grid property changes with new and different values, and how you can combine multiple Grid properties together.
Best Seller Course: Complete Next.js with React & Node – Beautiful Portfolio App
What you’ll learn
- Explore the properties of CSS Grid, with over 100 example Grids
- Build a complete Image Gallery app with React, React Router and Styled Components
- Responsive Layouts: Use media queries and grid-template-areas to quickly build layouts for any device
- Styled-components: Write CSS inside of React components
- Stock photos: Learn how to gather, and resize trendy stock photos for a professional look and feel
- Build 2 Layouts: Square and Cascading row heights
- React Router: Learn how to restyle Links, matching routes with search parameters
- Image Modals: Learn how to globally lock scrolling when an image modal is open
You May Also Need This Course: Part 3 Final – Instagram Clone w/ React Native & Firebase