CSS – The Complete Guide 2022 (incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass)
Learn CSS for the first time or brush up your CSS skills and dive in even deeper. EVERY web developer has to know CSS.
CSS – short for Cascading Style Sheets – is a “programming language” you use to turn your raw HTML pages into real beautiful websites.
This course covers it all – we start at the very basics (What is CSS? How does it work? How do you use it)? and gradually dive in deeper and deeper. And we do this by showing both practical examples as well as the theory behind it.
Getting started with CSS might look easy but there actually is a lot of depth to CSS – hence this course provides different “Tracks” or “Entry points” to exactly meet your demands and reflect you current knowledge level:
- The Basics Track: Start from scratch, learn CSS from the ground up. You start with lecture 1 and simply follow through to the end.
- The Advanced Track: You already know the CSS basics, you know what selectors are and how it works but you want to dive in deeper and learn some advanced features and usages.
- The Expert Track: You got the advanced knowledge, too, but you want to dive into things like Flexbox, CSS Grid, CSS Variables or Sass. This track is for you.
Best Seller Course: Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS
What you’ll learn
- Build beautiful websites which don’t just contain great content but also look good
- Use basic as well as advanced CSS features
- Understand the concepts and theory behind CSS and certain CSS features
You May Also Need This Course: 100 Days Of Code: The Complete Web Development Bootcamp 2022