Discovering Godot: Make Video Games in Python-like GDScript
Game development with Godot Engine 3 :: Learn to code in Python-like GDScript and later the industry standard C#
Learning to code by making games is a great idea, yet things can get in your way. Some game engines are over-specialised, overcomplicated and can overwhelm new users. Furthermore C-family languages like C-sharp and C++ can be cumbersome. It’s time to discover Godot, a general-purpose, simple and welcoming game engine. Powered by GDScript, a lightweight and easy to learn Python-like programming language, you’ll be up-to-speed with the fundamentals of coding in a jiffy.
Best Seller Course: Game Development/Art : Create a 2D Action Game with Unity/C#
What you’ll learn
- Create video games in an object-oriented environment.
- Write code in GDScript, and transfer your knowledge to Python.
- Program compelling 2D word, platform & stealth games.
- How Godot can make your game idea come to life – for free.
- Re-use any existing C# knowledge in a user-friendly engine.
- How to code from scratch a fun-way by making games.
You May Also Need This Course: Unity 2018 Game Development : Build 5 Games With Unity & C#
NEW Udemy Coupon:
Udemy Diwali Sale! Online Courses for as low as ₹432. 95% OFF Udemy Coupon Codes, India Offers for October 2019
Promo Code: UDEAFFDIW1019
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS