Django 2.2 & Python | The Ultimate Web Development Bootcamp
Build three complete websites, learn back and front-end web development, and publish your site online with DigitalOcean
Django is an open-source web framework that is written in Python. It was created about twelve years ago, but in April 2019 Django 2.2 was released with a whole new set of features and capabilities! Django is an amazing framework for web developers because it provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites that have user authentication, content administration, contact forms, file uploads, and more.
Best Seller Course: The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
What you’ll learn
- Build any website you want
- Create a Product Hunt clone
- Understand how using frameworks like Django will save you a ton of time in web development
- Create your own personal portfolio site to showcase your projects to potential employers
- Build fully functional websites for your startup or business
- Improve your web development and coding resume
- Publish your website online with DigitalOcean (a popular web hosting provider)
- Create beautifully styled websites using Bootstrap (a front-end framework that simplifies web design)
- Be able to connect Django to databases like SQLite and Postgres to help store and track data
- Understand Django basics like Function and Class Based Views, URL routing, Models, Gunicorn and much more!
You May Also Need This Course: Build OLX Clone With Python & Django
🔥 NEW Udemy Coupons 2020 🔥
*A world of opportunity! Discover new courses from around-the-globe experts for as little as $11.99.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS