Django 3 – Build an Expense Tracker REST API From Scratch
Build an Expense Tracker REST API to be consumed with an API key by using a TDD methodology with Django Rest Framework!
No slides, no boring theory, no rambling, no chitchat. Just coding Quizzes, Notebooks, Examples and Project are included, Certificate of Completion is included. Do you want to start walking the Web Development path without spending money on books and boring theoretical courses? Have you ever been confused by how to work with Django Rest Framework and REST APIs? Would you like to be able to develop a basic REST API from scratch, using Django 3, Python 3 and PyCharm?
Best Seller Course: Creating Python APIs Like a BOSS – The Django REST Framework
What you’ll learn
- You are going to build the necessary environment for using Django Rest Framework and developing a REST API.
- You are going to learn and practice concepts such as pre-commit hooks, TDD, GitHub actions and running tests.
- You are going to learn and practice concepts such as models, APIView, serializers, generic views and filters.
- You are going to learn how to implement permissions and authentication with permission classes and API keys.
- You are going to learn to create simple tests and run them from the command line.
- You are going to learn how to push the code to a remote repository, on GitHub.
You May Also Need This Course: Django 3 – Build Your First Web Project with Django & Python
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes 2021
*Take note: Learn for us low us $12.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS