Docker for Node.js Projects From a Docker Captain
Build, test, deploy Node for Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, and ARM with the latest DevOps practices from a container expert
Welcome to the best course on the planet for using Docker with Node.js! With your basic knowledge of Docker and Node.js in hand, Docker Mastery for Node.js is a course for anyone on the Node.js path. This course will help you master them together.
I’m your instructor Bret, an Award Winning Docker Captain, DevOps community leader, and a bestselling Udemy author. I built this course for you because I live and breathe Docker containers, and I’ve enjoyed using Node.js since 2012. They work great together, and I’ll show you how!
Learn the cutting edge features of Docker in 2019 that will make your Node.js apps build faster, smaller, and run more securely and reliability. Containers and Node.js are two of the hottest and most popular topics in tech.
Best Seller Course: Docker Mastery: with Kubernetes +Swarm from a Docker Captain
What you’ll learn
- Optimize your local development setup for NodeJS in Docker
- Operate smoothly in a team of NodeJS developers using Docker and Compose
- Improve the speed and reliability of your Node builds and testing using Docker
- Get the best NodeJS tweaks to use for dev, test, and prod
- Design NodeJS images for use with Kubernetes and Swarm
- Learn about security scanning and locking-down your NodeJS apps
You May Also Need This Course: gRPC [Node.js] MasterClass: Build Modern API & Microservices
🔥 Udemy Coupon March 2020: 🔥
*48-Hour Flash Sale! Courses from just $10.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS