Docker Swarm Mastery: DevOps Style Cluster Orchestration
Build, automate, and monitor a server cluster for containers using the latest open source on Linux and Windows
Welcome to the most complete and up-to-date course for learning SwarmKit and using Docker Swarm end-to-end, from development and testing, to deployment and production. Discover how easy and powerful Docker Swarm Mode multi-host orchestration can be for your applications. This course is taught by a Docker Captain and DevOps consultant who’s also a bestselling Udemy author.
Best Seller Course: Docker Mastery: The Complete Toolset From a Docker Captain
What you’ll learn
- Create a multi-node highly-available Swarm cluster on Linux and Windows.
- Remotely orchestrate complex multi-node systems from macOS, Windows, or Linux.
- Update your containers using rolling updates, healthchecks, and rollbacks.
- Deploy centralized logging and monitoring with open source and commercial tools.
- Manage persistent data, including shared storage volumes and plugins.
- Configure and deploy dynamically updated reverse proxies as Layer 7 routers.
You May Also Need This Course: AI Machine Learning Complete Course: for PHP & Python Devs