Elasticsearch 7 and the Elastic Stack – In Depth & Hands On!
Search, analyze, and visualize big data on a cluster with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Beats, Kibana, and more.
New for 2019! Elasticsearch 7 is a powerful tool not only for powering search on big websites, but also for analyzing big data sets in a matter of milliseconds! It’s an increasingly popular technology, and a valuable skill to have in today’s job market. This comprehensive course covers it all, from installation to operations, with over 90 lectures including 8 hours of video.
Best Seller Course: Neo4j Graph Databases with Cypher- Game of Thrones Edition
What you’ll learn
- Install and configure Elasticsearch 7 on a cluster
- Create search indices and mappings
- Search full-text and structured data in several different ways
- Import data into Elasticsearch using several different techniques
- Integrate Elasticsearch with other systems, such as Spark, Kafka, relational databases, S3, and more
- Aggregate structured data using buckets and metrics
- Use Logstash and the “ELK stack” to import streaming log data into Elasticsearch
- Use Filebeats and the Elastic Stack to import streaming data at scale
- Analyze and visualize data in Elasticsearch using Kibana
- Manage operations on production Elasticsearch clusters
- Use cloud-based solutions including Amazon’s Elasticsearch Service and Elastic Cloud
You May Also Need This Course: Cutting-Edge AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python
Udemy TOP SITEWIDE OFFERS:
*Secure your future. Get the latest skills. Udemy online courses start at $12.99.
Promo Code: UDEAFFBA919
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS