TOTAL: CompTIA PenTest+ (Ethical Hacking) + 2 FREE Tests.
From Total Seminars: Michael Solomon on ethical hacking & high-level penetration testing. Hack like a pro.
Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars Team, your source for best-selling cybersecurity courses, brings you this ethical hacking and penetration testing course with your instructor Michael Solomon, Ph.D., CISSP, PMP, CISM. Prepare for the CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 exam.
This is NOT a boring voice over PowerPoint course. Michael speaks to you and presents the material in an engaging interactive style that will keep you interested and make it easier to understand. Check out the free sample lectures and you will see the difference.
We’ve added 2 bonus Practice Tests. One practice test covers the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker CEH certification exam. The other practice test covers the CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam. Test your readiness to pass either of these industry ethical hacking certification exams.
With 30+ years of experience in security, privacy, blockchain, and data science, and an energetic presentation style, Michael takes his proficiency in network penetration testing and consolidates it into this informative and engaging course.
Best Seller Course: TOTAL: CompTIA Network+ (N10-008)
What you’ll learn
- Includes 2 Bonus Practice Exams. We have added a CompTIA PenTest+ Practice Test and a Certified Ethical Hacker CEH Practice Test.
- How to plan and scope a penetration test as a contracted pen tester for a client (as an ethical hacker, you’ll be the good guy and get paid to hack networks!)
- How to work within a virtual environment to practice your pen testing skills, including using Oracle VM manager, Kali Linux, Metasploitable, and DVWA
- Where to find vulnerabilities and how to penetrate a network in order to run exploits, then how to report those vulnerabilities to the client for remediation
- How to gather intel on a network by scanning and enumerating (finding) targets, then searching out the weak points on those targets
- Understand social engineering attacks, exploit network-based vulnerabilities, and intercept traffic via man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks
- How to use pen testing tools like Nmap, Nessus, Nslookup, John the Ripper, Immunity Debugger, Aircrack-NG, Wireshark, and many more
- How to write reports, explain post-delivery activities, and recommend remediation strategies to your client
You May Also Need This Course: Ethical Hacking – Log4Shell The Complete Course
Udemy Coupons Codes - July 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 01/07/22 - 16/07/22
Click HERE to Redeem Udemy Coupon