From Sketch Design to iOS 12 App with Swift 4 and Xcode 10
Master Creating Custom User Interfaces for Your Apps: Design a Cool iOS 12 App and Build it From Start to Finish
This course is going to guide you through the complete process of designing a cool iOS 12 app and then also build it from start to finish. This course is suitable for you if you have already made your first experiences in building apps using Xcode and Swift. You won’t have to be an expert developer or an experienced designer. You will however learn a lot of useful tricks and techniques that will also broaden your general knowledge around the processes of designing and developing iOS apps with the powerful tools Sketch, Xcode and the Swift programming language.
Best Seller Course: iOS 12 & Swift – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
What Will I Learn?
- Build a cool app, starting with designing it in Sketch and then build it from start to finish with Swift and Xcode
- Customize UIKit components like CollectionViews
- Implement cool and custom transitions between ViewControllers
- Translate a UI design into a real app
- Understand and apply the basics of prototyping in Sketch
- Design user interfaces in Sketch
You May Also Need This Course: Build a Slack Chat App with React, Redux, and Firebase
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes March 2021
*Get ahead, stay ahead. Udemy online courses start at $11.99.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS