Front End Web Development Bootcamp – Build a Twitter Clone
THE BRAND NEW COURSE FROM CODEANDCREATE. Front End Web Development Bootcamp – Build a Twitter Clone. Welcome to the brand new course created by CodeAndCreate team. If you want to learn how the most popular and widely-used websites are created, then this is the right course for you.
Best Seller Course: React Front To Back 2019 (Hooks, Context, MERN & Redux)
Throughout the course, we are going to build a clone of Twitter. The project will be created based on:
- CSS Flexbox
- CSS Grid
What you’ll learn
- You will start from Basics of HTML and learn things like: Basic HTML Document, headings, paragraphs, lists, links, images, forms and much more.
- You will learn about the basic concepts of CSS: selectors, colors, text formatting, backgrounds, positions, pseudo-elements and classes, shadows and more…
- You will get deep understanding of CSS Flexbox
- You will learn how to manage the layout of you web page based on CSS Grid
- You will be able to build UI of Twitter based on HTML and CSS
- You will learn about how to interact with HTML document using Document Object Model
- Finally we will make the project fully responsive on different screen sizes
You May Also Need This Course: CSS Bootcamp – Master CSS (Including CSS Grid / Flexbox)
🔥 Udemy Coupon March 2020: 🔥
*Tech, business, and much more! Udemy online courses from $11.99 during this sale.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS