Full-Stack Vue with GraphQL – The Ultimate Guide
Build a complete Pinterest-inspired full-stack app from scratch with Vue, GraphQL, Apollo 2, Vuex, and Vuetify
In the beginning of the course, we’ll cover the basic GraphQL / Apollo concepts that we need to get started, then dive into building our app. We’ll build out our backend, cover creating a GraphQL server and database (hosted with MLab), and how to write resolver functions with MongoDB. Then we’ll move over to the frontend, create our Vue app and connect it with our backend, develop an interface and build client-side functionality with Vue, Vuetify, and Vue Apollo / Vuex.
Best Seller Course: Vue JS 2 – The Full Guide by Real Apps (Vuex, Router, Node)
What you’ll learn
- Learn in-depth how to use Apollo Server 2 and Apollo Boost to create powerful full-stack apps
- Learn how to handle errors on the client and server with Apollo / GraphQL
- Be able to implement session-based JWT authentication to GraphQL applications
- Integrate Apollo with Vuex for more reliable and scalable state management
- Implement infinite scrolling functionality using Vue-Apollo
- Learn how to write queries and mutations in the GraphQL language on both the client and server
- Make use of many useful MongoDB methods and features
- Be able to create attractive, sophisticated UIs using the Vuetify CSS framework
- Become more familiar with all the best ES6 / 7 features such as async / await, destructuring, spread operators, arrow functions, etc
You May Also Need This Course: The Modern React Bootcamp (w/ Hooks, React Router & More)
*The Unreal Engine Developer Course - Learn C++ & Make Games at $10.99 only.
Learn C++ from basics. Make your first 4 video games in Unreal engine, the engine behind Fortnite. Interactive tutorial.
Promo Code: UDEAFFUNR519