Laravel and Vue.js – Fullstack Web Development (2019)
Learn how to build and deploy Fullstack web applications with Laravel & VueJs (compatible with Laravel 6.0)
All of my courses are project-driven learning, in this course we will build real world project, that will make you proud of yourself and make you confident to build complex web applications that you can imagine.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Junior to Senior Web Developer Roadmap (2019)
Here’s exactly what you will learn:
- Basic Laravel features: database migration, database seeds, model factories, accessor & mutattors, form validation, authentication and authorization.
- Advance Eloquent Relationship: Many to many and Many to Many polymorphic relationship.
- Integrating Fontawesome 5 via Laravel mix.
- Integrating Bootstrap 4 for UI Styling.
- Implementing DRY principle.
- Using Git for version control and Github as code repository.
- Introduction to Vue js: Directive, list rendering, conditional rendering, class binding, style binding, components, mixins and much more.
- Integrating Vue js & Ajax to make our application more interactive.
- RESTfull API Development
- Deploy Laravel applications in Heroku and Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server.
- Upgrade Laravel application to the newer version to make our app up to date.
- And much more
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete Nuxt.js & Vue.js Course | Self Promo App
🔥 NEW Udemy Coupon 2020 🔥
*Professional skills = progress. Udemy online courses from ₹ 432 during our Republic Day Sale.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS