Game Theory Algorithms in Competitive Programming (2021)
Dive deep into game theory algorithms, learn & apply these techniques for Codeforces & Competitive Programming problems!
This hands-on course is designed for everyone to learn & implement Game Theory concepts to solve Competitive Programming Challenges. You will learn how approach Game Theory based questions involving – Nim Game, Sprague Grundy Theorem, Subtraction Games, Combinatorial Games, Graph Games, Take-away games! The course involves both breadth and depth of these topics with enough examples and hands-on coding for each problem.
Best Seller Course: Graph Theory Algorithms for Competitive Programming (2021)
What you’ll learn
- Learn in-depth Game Theory Concepts
- Learn to solve Competitive Programming Questions
- Problems involving Nim Game, Sprague-Grundy Theorem
- Combinatorial Games, Subtraction Games, Games as Graphs
- Learn by solving Easy, Medium & Hard problems
- Hands-on Coding for every Game Theory Challenge
You may Also Need This Course: LeetCode In Python: 50 Algorithms Coding Interview Questions
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22