Gatsby JS: Build static sites with React WordPress & GraphQL
The Gatsby & WordPress stack! Learn Gatsby and generate super-fast Gatsby static sites with a WordPress backend.
Level-up your React skillset by learning Gatsby.js with a WordPress backend! Gatsby JS uses React JS and GraphQL to generate and build static pages from a given dataset. This course will look at setting up WordPress as a headless CMS while using GatsbyJS to generate a blazing-fast server-rendered React website from WordPress data, such as posts, pages, menus, media, advanced custom fields, (and more!) using GraphQL to query that data.
Best Seller Course: Gutenberg Blocks for WordPress and React Developers
What you’ll learn
- Increase your value and improve your knowledge as a front-end / React JS developer
- Create a static, server-compiled, content-driven website using Gatsby JS (with React JS & GraphQL)
- Learn how to use GraphQL and GraphiQL to query data stored in WordPress
- Set up WordPress as a backend to build content, then render the content as pages with React JS & GraphQL
- Deploy your Gatsby JS static website and rebuild whenever content changes using Netlify
You May Also Need This Course: Universal React with Next.js – The Ultimate Guide
🔥 Udemy Coupon August 2020 🔥
*Learn big. Spend little. Online courses as low as $11.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS