Gatsby JS: Build static sites with React WordPress & GraphQL
Generate super-fast sites with a WordPress backend & Gatsby.js, the future-proof framework that uses React JS & GraphQL
Level-up your React skillset by learning Gatsby.js with a WordPress backend! Gatsby JS uses React JS and GraphQL to generate and build static pages from a given dataset. This course will look at setting up WordPress as a headless CMS while using GatsbyJS to generate a blazing-fast server-rendered React website from WordPress data, such as posts, pages, menus, media, advanced custom fields, (and more!) using GraphQL to query that data.
Best Seller Course: Complete React Developer in 2019 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
What you’ll learn
- Increase your value and improve your knowledge as a front-end / React JS developer
- Create a static, server-compiled, content-driven website using Gatsby JS (with React JS & GraphQL)
- Learn how to use GraphQL and GraphiQL to query data stored in WordPress
- Set up WordPress as a backend to build content, then render the content as pages with React JS & GraphQL
- Deploy your Gatsby JS static website and rebuild whenever content changes using Netlify
Udemy October Savings Coupon 2019:
*Learn from bite-sized lessons on any device. Even this one. Udemy online courses start at $12.99 during our October Savings.
Promo Code: UDEAFFOS1019
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS