Gatsby JS & Firebase: Build HYBRID realtime + static sites
Combine super-fast statically generated Gatsby sites & realtime firebase / firestore, cloud functions, storage & more!
Do you want to increase your value as a front-end / React JS developer? Then this Gatsby JS & Firestore with React Hooks course is for you! Level-up your React skillset by learning the Gatsby.js framework with Firebase – this is an awesome HYBRID stack, where we can generate static pages from data stored in firestore, but also allow dynamic and realtime functionality such as login / registration, and realtime chat & comments. We’ll be creating the “Gatsby book club” – and we’ll look at how we can query firestore data with GraphQL using the GraphiQL browser tool.
Best Seller Course: Gatsby JS: Build static sites with React WordPress & GraphQL
What you’ll learn
- Increase your value as a React developer
- Set up Gatsby to generate pages from data stored in Firebase
- Implement a realtime chat / comments section using firestore
- Provide registration and login functionality using the firebase authentication service
- Use firebase cloud functions for server-side authentication
- Use firebase cloud functions with cloud storage for file uploads
- Learn how to query firestore data using GraphQL from our Gatsby JS app
You May Also Need This Course: Complete React Developer in 2020 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22