Git GitHub Beginners Crash Course – Git Practical Bootcamp
Step-by-Step Hands-on Practical Guide To Git And GitHub With Git Commands, Git Collaboration, Git Cheatsheet & More!
Welcome To Git And GitHub Beginners Crash Course – Git Practical Bootcamp, This course is designed for students who want to get start working with Git and Github. Following step-by-step approach you will learn the commands for efficient code management and understand fundamental concepts behind version control systems following Git architecture. After completing this course you will have hands-on experience working with Git and Github and will be able to use Version Control for your projects.
Best Seller Course: Git for Geeks: Quick Git Training for Developers
What you’ll learn
- Install And Configure Git
- Build Rock Solid Foundation In Git And Learn Key-Related Concepts.
- Step-by-Step Guide Through Entire Git Workflow
- Manage And Updating Files With Git (Move, Rename, Delete)
- Revert/Reset Project To Previous Version’s
- Creating gitignore File To Exclude Files And Directories
- Collaborate And Share Projects Using Git And Github
- Learn to inspect Git repository using status and log checks .
- Learn GitHub and how use and manage the web based Git repository .
- Learn how to perform Git comparisons between various sections of a Git repository .
- Learn basic file management in git bash environment .
You May Also Need This Course: Git & GitHub Complete Masterclass : Beginner to Git Expert