Git & GitHub Masterclass
Add real world development team skills for version control and source control to your resume & programming arsenal!
This course was designed to get you back in the race – by giving you a mastery of both Git and GitHub! You will learn all the basics of Git and GitHub, everything from what a repository is, to adding your code to one. Commits, Pull Requests, Forks, Cloning a repository, Branches, Handling Merge conflicts, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Markdown, GitHub Pages and Google Colab – It’s all here.
Best Seller Course: Git for Geeks: Quick Git Training for Developers
What you’ll learn
- Use Git and GitHub in the way that modern development teams use them.
- Understand the ideal structure of a repository.
- Learn how GitHub will enable great collaboration in a development team.
- Master the git commands that will help you explore any repository.
- Leverage Markdown in your GitHub repositories.
- Publish your repositories in public websites through GitHub Pages.
- Feel comfortable contributing to a repository, whether open source or as part of your job.
- Understand how GitHub is the foundation for more advanced development practices such as CI/CD and DevOps.
You May Also Need This Course: Jenkins, From Zero To Hero: Become a DevOps Jenkins Master
Udemy Coupons May 2022
Sale of the season. Courses for up to 80% off
Promotion Dates: 5/16/22 - 5/25/22
Click HERE to Get Udemy Coupons Code