Google’s Go (Golang) Programming Language – Beginners Guide
Everything you need to learn in Go (Golang) programming language. Point to point based explanation with simple examples.
Go or Golang is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software. Go is a statically typed, compiled programming language designed at Google in 2007. The language is often referred to as Golang because of its domain name, but the proper name is Go.
This course is designed to give you the knowledge on all Go topics as quick as possible. Not only basics, we are covering all Go advanced topics like Go concurrency model and interface type systems. This course is mainly focused on Go programming language fundamentals. We will definitely make you comfortable with all Go topics, but we cannot make you mastering in Go which requires lot of practicing efforts. Trying to be honest here. We are covering required level of live coding examples during the session to make you understand the concepts better.
Best Seller Course: Go Bootcamp: Master Golang with 1000+ Exercises and Projects
What you’ll learn
- Learn fundamentals of Go (Golang) programming language
- Crisp and on-point lectures
- Live coding example during the session
- Covers all latest Go advanced topics
- Learn Go internals and best-practices
- Its a beginners guide. No prior programming knowledge is required.
- Lifetime course access
- For beginners and experienced devs interested to learn Go
- The Complete Go (Golang) Bootcamp for Beginners
You May Also Need This Course: Groovy Programming Fundamentals for Java Developers
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes March 2021
*Get ahead, stay ahead. Udemy online courses start at $11.99.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS